Note: This mod is based off of the Tabletopia version of the game (except for the cards, which are from Boardgamegeek) and the rulebook / components do not necessarily reflect the final product.
Description from Boardgamegeek[boardgamegeek.com]
In Ark Nova, you will plan and design a modern, scientifically managed zoo. With the ultimate goal of owning the most successful zoological establishment, you will build enclosures, accommodate animals, and support conservation projects all over the world. Specialists and unique buildings will help you in achieving this goal.
Each player has a set of five action cards to manage their gameplay, and the power of an action is determined by the slot the card currently occupies. The cards in question are:
* CARDS: Allows you to gain new zoo cards (animals, sponsors, and conservation project cards).
* BUILD: Allows you to build standard or special enclosures, kiosks, and pavilions.
* ANIMALS: Allows you to accommodate animals in your zoo.
* ASSOCIATION: Allows your association workers to carry out different tasks.
* SPONSORS: Allows you to play a sponsor card in your zoo or to raise money.
255 cards featuring animals, specialists, special enclosures, and conservation projects, each with a special ability, are at the heart of Ark Nova. Use them to increase the appeal and scientific reputation of your zoo and collect conservation points.
If you like this game, please support the designer, Mathias Wigge[boardgamegeek.com], and the publishers, Feuerland Spiele[http//Feuerland+Spiele] and Capstone Games[capstone-games.com] by purchasing one of their games.
爱桌游 » 【英文图包】Ark Nova 方舟动物园